Mold in Attic
GET A NO OBLIGATION
Finding mold in your attic can be annoying. It pretty much means that your heaven is far less safe than it should be. Mold is formed mainly via the formation of moisture and a lack of ventilation thereof. If you happen to notice mold in your attic, then you need the services of Tacoma Mold Removal Co.
We have the personnel, the right tools, and experience of more than ten years removing mold from attics, and we can also make your home safe by removing all the unsafe mold in your attic.
Attic Mold Removal Cost
When it comes to the removal of mold from your attic, we consider three factors:
- The extent of the mold infection
- The location of the mold infection
- The amount of mold in the infected area
One factor which does not determine the cost of attic mold removal is the type of mold that infects your attic. Many attic mold removal companies claim that the type of mold plays a major role in determining the cost, and this is something you need to be wary about. At Tacoma Mold Removal Co., we offer the best mold removal services to our valued customers all over Tacoma, Washington, at budget-friendly prices, which means you get the best at affordable rates.
Our procedure for attic mold removal
When it comes to mold removal in the attic, Tacoma Mold Removal Co. follows an attic mold removal process that is tested, trusted, and modified for many years now, which can help totally take out mold from your home 100%. Here are the steps involved:
- Mold Inspection: here, our trained and certified mold inspector comes to have a look at your attic to see the extent of the mold infection.
- Pinpointing the source of the mold: this is a key factor in what we do because, without it, your mold problems will come right back.
- Determining the best course of action: seeing the infected part of the attic and the cause, we choose the best course of action – that is, of course, with the knowledge of the house owner.
- Media blasting: this is the next course of action where we wither use dry-ice blasting or soda blasting to take out mold from every corner of your attic.
- HEPA Sandwich: this helps with the removal of mold spores from the air in your attic and prevents it from recurring. This is a process that takes time.
- Removing and replacing insulation: when there is mold contamination, the insulation would also be infected, leaving us to change insulation.
- The final fogging: this is the final step in removing mold from your attic, and it acts as a final seal for your attic to prevent another mold infection.
Even though your attic is not somewhere you visit every time, the mold contamination of your attic can lead to the eventual infection of other parts of your home. This can also lead to health complications like coughing and sneezing.
Those with present health challenges and complications can lead to severe complications like allergic reactions, not to talk about the obvious signs of mold in the other parts of your home.
Attic mold removal near me
If you notice mold in your attic, there is a need for immediate action because mold is resilient. Thinking that just because you do not go there often, things would sort themselves is the worst line of action you can take, and it can spread to various parts of your home.
Tacoma Mold Removal Co. is the best attic mold remediation company with over ten years in the business. We are insured and licensed, which means that your home is in safe hands. Our step-by-step processes and well-defined policies mean that we can turn that situation with mold around.
We have serviced the mold removal needs of numerous homes around Tacoma, Washington, and it is pretty obvious that if you have mold in your home, then we are the right choice to help you get good results. So, if you have mold in your attic, we are the best! Call Today for a free estimate at 253-766-5034