Crawl Space Mold Removal
GET A NO OBLIGATION
Your crawl space, which is situated underneath your house, is one area that is prone to mold growth, and if this mold is allowed to spread, it may pose a serious threat to the entire structure of your home. As crawl space mold starts to develop, it spreads quickly, putting your home’s structural integrity at risk.
You can note that the mold in your crawl space starts to spread to other areas of your home at some stage, and at this point, the air passing through your crawl space floor or HVAC is polluted, which may lead to a variety of health problems that are unpleasant for you and your family.
Are there any visible signs of mold in your crawl space? Is there standing water in your crawl space? Is your crawl space always wet? If you answered yes, your home needs a mold inspection. Tacoma Mold Removal Co. is licensed and qualified for crawl space mold removal in Tacoma, Washington, and we guarantee that once we’re finished, all of your mold problems will be gone. Call us today at 253-766-5034 for a free estimate.
Signs of Mold Growth in your crawl space
- Cracks on the drywall in the interior of your home
- Bad smelling homes
- Mold growing in your home
- Stagnant water in your crawl space
- Coughing, sneezing, and other allergic reactions
- Uneven floors
Your crawl space is more susceptible to mold growth than any other part of your home. This is basically because you hardly visit your crawl space and if you feel that your crawl space is affected, immediately check your crawl space today for stagnant water or excessive dampness.
When you are checking out your crawl space, you can also check for mold growth which can be seen on certain parts of your foundation. Suppose after this check; it is obvious that there is a mold infection. In that case, Tacoma Mold Removal Co. is your certified crawl space mold remediation contractor, and we specialize in all sorts of mold removal tasks. With our experienced professionals, we do not only deal with your mold problems, but we also deal with the cause of the moisture.
Our crawl space mold removal process
- The first thing we do is get to the root of the problem, and then we make a crawl space mold remediation plan.
- We go through your insulation to see if it has been affected by mold. If this is the case, then the insulation must be removed.
- Next, we treat the crawl space with eco-friendly antimicrobials.
- Once this is done, we give you the option of sealing the crawl space floor with our special protector.
- The next step is installing an original vapor barrier on the entire crawl space floor and then R-19 insulation.
- Then we cover the vents, put them in a dehumidifier, and then give the option of sealing the crawl space.
- If you also want this, we give the option of installing waterproofings for your crawl space drainage.
Crawl space mold removal and remediation in Tacoma Washington
Your crawl space is one place that is susceptible to mold growth, and this is because many houses in Tacoma, Washington, have a water saturation and temperature, which fosters the growth of mold in your crawl space. Many homeowners go as far as trying to remove mold from their crawl space, but without a high level of professionalism, things only get worse, and it puts your health in overwhelming danger.
Crawl space mold removal near me
We take out the mold and the reason behind the mold growth. If you see any mold in your crawl space or notice any strange smell, Tacoma Mold Removal Co. offers you the best crawl space mold removal and remediation in Tacoma, Washington. Call us at 253-766-5034 for a free crawl space mold removal evaluation. Our crawl space mold removal cost is budget-friendly, and this means that you do not need to spend too much to remove mold from your crawl space. Your house deserves the best, your health deserves the best, and you need to make sure that you remove mold from your home. Choose the best, choose Tacoma Mold Removal Co.